Tuesday, September 30, 2008

mockingbird

Yea, I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now. But, hey, what Daddy always tell you? Straighten up, little soldier. Stiffen up that upper lip. What you cryin' 'bout? You got me.
Hailie, I know you miss your mom, And I know you miss your dad, when I'm gone. But I'm tryin' to give you the life that I never had, I can see you're sad. Even when you smile, Even when you laugh. I can see it in your eyes, Deep inside, you wanna cry. 'Cause you're scared, I ain't there. Daddy's with you in your prayers, No more cryin'. Wipe them tears, Daddy's here. No more nightmares,


this one song really strikes the chords of my heart. eminem must hav dedicated it to his life n daughter but he wud be completely unaware of the fact that somewhre in this world a girl can relate to the exact feelings which his daughter went through !
i was goin through a piece by a famous astrologer the previous day n she propounded that leos are always deprived of true love ,,
i dunno if she is perfectly correct but i always value my melancholy as my bestest pal as it neva bothers to leave me alone....
staying tuned to the monotonous rhythms of life i hav still a long journey to take (if i dont die of a hypertension stroke in mid way of coz!!!)n i jus hope this journey is a revelation of me to myself ...
i hope my fake smile doesnt hav to veil the real me which resides in the loneliest terrains >>>
till then mockinbird is always to my rescue .....kuddos eminem !!!

No comments: